The Vail Trip is now full! Please contact Bruce Mackenzie-Low (email@example.com) to get on a waiting list.
Vail Trip - Jan 21-24, 2021
Vail Racquet Club Mountain Resort
2- & 3-night options
Only $25 down saves your spot
22 Dec - Final payments due
30 Dec - Draft Room List sent out
Back by popular demand, we’ve scheduled our annual trip to Vail, Colorado for a bit later in the season this year - Jan 21-24, 2021. We’ll be staying at the Vail Racquet Club Mountain Resort once again this year with various unit sizes to pick from, along with 2 or 3-night options for your stay. Each option is available ala carte for you to choose from.
1-bedroom/1-bath condos - Sleeps 1-2 people ==> (Sold out)
576 sq ft units with a Queen bed in the master bedroom
2-bedroom/2-bath condo - Sleeps 2-4 people. ==> (Sold out)
874 sq ft units with a Queen bed and private bath in the master bedroom and a Queen bed or 2 twin beds in the second bedroom
3-bedroom/3-bath town homes - Sleeps 3-6 people ==> (Sold out)
1600 sq ft units on 3 levels. The master bedroom has a queen bed and a private
bathroom. The second and third bedrooms have either a Queen bed or 2 twin beds.
The 2- & 3-night options are:
2 nights (Thurs 21 Jan - Sat 23 Jan or Fri 22 Jan - Sun 24 Jan) ==> (Sold out)
3 nights (Thurs 21 Jan - Sun 24 Jan) ==> (Sold out)
There will be options to share a room or pay for your own room. Individuals that request a shared room but do not specify a roommate will be paired up by the Trip Captain (males rooming with males, females with females). An initial room assignment list will be sent out NLT January 1, 2021.
If the desired room type is not available at the time of sign up, contact the Trip Captain to get on a waiting list. Once we have enough people to fill a unit, we will see if another room can be added.
An initial deposit of $25 (non-refundable) will be required to reserve your spot.
The full remaining balance will be due on 22 Dec (30 days prior to trip start).
Vail Racquet Club Mountain Resort
• Free Town of Vail Shuttle to Vail Village and local attractions
-2 bus locations on the property – pickups every 15 min
-Connection at Vail Transportation center can take you to Beaver Creek
• Restaurant & Bar on site
• White River Sports apparel store and gift shop
• Complimentary morning coffee in the lobby
• Complimentary local newspaper in lobby
Health Club Facility:
• 2 Hot Tubs – One Adult only and one family friendly
• Steam & Sauna Rooms in locker rooms
• Massage services (for a fee)
• 25 Meter, Year-round lap pool
• Complimentary Fitness & Yoga classes
All units have:
· A fully equipped kitchen, living room and dining room
· A pull out sofa bed in the living area
· A fireplace in the living area & Firewood free of charge
· A patio with electric barbecue grill
· A TV in the living room and in some of the bedrooms
· Full access to our private health club, pool & fitness center
· Free Wi-Fi in unit and public areas
· Free parking (2 cars near the unit, other cars in overflow lots on premise)
· Full clean upon departure included as well as Daily Trash & Towel Service.
Please read the Sno-Jets Trip Policy (4 Aug 2020) below. The Trip Policy contains signup, cancellation and refund rules. You must agree to abide by these policies in order to RSVP/participate in the trip.
If you have any questions about rooming or if you are unable to signup for the room type you want, please contact me.
Sno-Jets Trip Policy- 4 Aug 2020